FAQ's About doing bussiness in Downtown Lincoln, ca
+ HOW CAN I GET HELP WITH MY BUSINESS?
+ Looking to learn from others and network?
+ How do I promote my business?
The DBBA maintains WWW.DOWNTOWNBEND.ORG. The web site is the most comprehensive listing of Downtown Bend businesses, events, promotions, and more. The site receives over 275,000 views per year! As a downtown business, you are provided with a listing and can also post information on the page for free. We also have digital feeds through Facebook and Twitter that reach another 25,000 people.
The DBBA also provides many promotional opportunities. We offer matching dollars for your advertising, bring groups and events to downtown, develop maps and brochures and have many resources available to you. We can also help you with your marketing plan.
+ WHAT DO I NEED TO GET OPEN?
+ WHO DO I CALL FOR…?
- Downtown Bend Business Association - Chuck Arnold (541) 788-3628 or Chuck@DowntownBend.org
- Accessibility issues – City Accessibility Office (541) 693-2141
- Behavior issues – Report ANY inappropriate behavior to City of Bend Police
- Non-emergency # - (541) 693-6911 also report to us (541) 788-3628
- Noise Complaints – City of Bend Police non-emergency (541) 693-6911
- Parking issues – Diamond Parking (541) 317-2805
- Sign Code Enforcement – City of Bend (541) 388-5530
- Trash Service – Bend Garbage & Recycling (541) 382-2263
+ WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR…?
+ CAN I CHANGE THE PHOTO ON MY BUSINESS PAGE?
Are you a BUSINESS Owner in Downtown?
For great marketing opportunities and to get more downtown dollars for your business, join the Downtown Lincoln Association!