Downtown Lincoln Association is a group of merchants, land owners, city officials, organizations, and citizens dedicated to keeping Downtown Lincoln thriving. From it’s appearance, it’s successful businesses, it’s historical preservation, and it’s involvement with the community, we are committed to creating a place that people want to be.
Why Should I Join the DLA?
The DLA markets the Downtown District, promotes events, sponsors scholarships, supports community activities, provides networking opportunities, and gives YOU a voice.
- Events – The DLA works hard to bring visitors and residents to Downtown by hosting popular events throughout the year. Thousands attend these events and visit our shops and restaurants.
- Networking – Get to know and work with your fellow merchants. Cross market with them through DLA projects and informative meetings.
- Leadership – We partner with the City in marketing Downtown through wayfaring signs, welcoming new businesses, strategic input on EDC Committee.
- Positive Changes – Working on behalf of business owners, we influenced positive changes to the final Sign Ordinance.
- Highly Regarded Input – The DLA remains the main source of input for the Streetscape Project as Phase II continues. Regular status reports and decision points are discussed at DLA meetings.
Some of the ways the DLA markets Downtown Lincoln and its businesses include social media, direct mail, brochures, our website, and through events.